In the process, you may click on “Save as Draft” to save your incomplete submission and return to complete it at a later time.
The Review section will give you an overview of each section before the submission. Once all required sections have been completed, you may submit your abstract.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted via the online portal (Click the bottom below to enter) before 12pm, February 2, 2020 (GMT+8). Late submission will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should contain new and original information without being published elsewhere before June 17, 2020.
- The Scientific Committee of ISVHLD GHS 2020 reserves the right to accept or refuse the submission; we also have final decision on the method of presentation (oral/poster).
- The person who submits an Abstract will be automatically designated as Presenting Author, who is responsible for forwarding all received information to other authors.
- Authors may modify the saved draft, but further changes cannot be made after the submission.
- Each abstract is allowed to contain only one table, one graph or one image as an attachment. Please note that the attachment may be resized to be fit in the final material.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstract text must not exceed 500 words.
- The text should be single spaced, typed in Times News Roman font, point size 12, and set in A4 size “doc.”
- Abstracts must be structured as follows: Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Please click the bottom below to download a PDF file of Abstract Sample for your reference.